News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Express Membership Rewards is offering a 20% bonus on points transfers to Aeromexico through March 6. (HT: Points, Miles, & Martinis).
- Travel Summary highlights some of the best values in the Aeromexico award chart. I find dealing with their call centers frustrating enough that no matter the values, the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.
- I’ve got to applaud Ben Edelman and Jason Steele for this. And Delta admitted they were wrong, too!
- American Express is giving a 25% discount on redemptions for Hyatt gift cards. Even at 25% off it is a bad deal. Here’s how to play your Membership Rewards points instead.
- Southwest Airlines Demands Loyalty From Its Customers in its new ‘Loyalty Goes Both Ways’ Campaign.. according to the Onion (HT: Wandering Aramean)
- View from the cockpit: Landing in a rain storm (HT: World Airline News)
- You can join the 50,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!