News and notes from around the interweb:
- The ‘reborn’ PEOPLExpress, which had to cease operations, has now been evicted from its airport offices.
- Thailand is imposing new time of sale restrictions on liquor. Because apparently in addition to rolling out free wifi, this is the sort of thing that a military government does.
- I want to stay in this suite (HT: @mfkne)
- A Boeing 767’s journey to the aircraft graveyard. (HT: Scott R.)
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!