News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lucky has the first review of the First Class Apartment from Etihad’s inaugural A380 flight. Must see.
- Earn 1,000 Starpoints on your first Le Meridien stay and then 2000 more each subsequent Le Méridien stay in North America and French Polynesia through March 1. Registration required. (HT: John E.)
- Google is no longer accepting credit cards from the largest AdWords purchasers. That’s doubly frustrating for the largest customers who also have American Express Business Gold Rewards cards.
- This Forbes.com column asks if the Burj al Arab is the most luxurious hotel in the world? (HT: Alan H.) Here’s my tour of the property. Definitely much that’s over the top, but I’m not sure I’d want to stay there. Going for tea is the perfect way to experience it.
- An offsite airport parking lot in Florida shuts down over the busy holiday travel season. How do you get your car back — indeed, how do you even get to the lot with no shuttles running?
- Question and Answer on what might have happened to the Indonesia AirAsia flight.