News and notes from around the interweb:
- Up to 30,000 American miles for a Citibank checking account
- Apparently selfie sticks cause radiation concerns. And yet – somehow – nude-o-scopes do not..?
- Six things I learned about Singapore Taxis
- Earlier in the month American announced their program to let you buy your way to elite status. At the time they said that the US Airways version of the offer was a few weeks away. Now it’s live.
- New York’s JFK airport finally has some decent restaurants, including steakhouses. So the Port Authority has implemented a new ban on steak knives. Because a customer might take the knife onboard an aircraft (for all the steak they serve in domestic first class these days?). Nevermind that it’s not tough to get things past the nude-o-scopes if you wish..
- Where does your luggage go at the airport?
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!