News and notes from around the interweb:
- I didn’t even know what this was or that it was a thing.
- American Express has its Centurion lounges now in several airports. The United Visa has its pop up lounges in suburban malls in key markets. The United cardholders lounges will be back at Westfield San Francisco Centre and The Mall at Short Hills, New Jersey this holiday season.
- Ten tips for a perfect family vacation in Paris
- Reloadable debit cards spotted at Target
- Pilot’s eye view landing through a thick cloud in Queenstown, New Zealand. Remarkable.
- $150 off $150 spend at AT&T. I know which of my cards I’ll be using for my next AT&T bill!
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!