News and notes from around the interweb:
- The biggest gathering of frequent flyers ever will be held at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City near National airport in the Washington DC area. Here’s a new review of the property.
- Anthony Bourdain’s travel advice
- I’ve got family in South Florida and have stayed at many hotels there many times (such as the Hyatt Place Delray Beach, Renaissance Boca Raton, Marriott Boca Raton, Westin Diplomat, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables and Hyatt Pier 66). But I’ve never stayed at Hilton’s classic Boca Raton Resort & Club. JohnnyJet reviews it.
- Marathon Man’s conspiracy theory about American Express financial reviews. And the truth.
- Air Berlin cancelled a $5 billion aircraft order from Boeing. (Wall Street Journal article so if the link doesn’t work for you just Google “Air Berlin Cancels Purchase of 33 Boeing Jetliners”)
- KLM actually makes an effort to find and return lost items to passengers
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!