News and notes from around the interweb:
- Six secrets your Uber driver won’t tell you
- Five things you should consider doing with your miles.
- Though it handled poor operations well in social media, the end appears at hand for the ‘reborn’ PEOPLExpress airlines.
- Restrictions on American Airlines ticket sales in Argentina
- Will Hyatt give you points if you don’t use your annual Chase credit card free night?
- Purchased mile bonuses are all the rage. They’re even spreading to Eastern Europe. (You don’t actually want to buy Czech OK Plus miles…)