News and notes from around the interweb:
- PIN-less debit transactions.
- Use your phone to create postcards and then outsource mailing of them
- American Airlines is apparently limiting ticket sales in Argentina, because Argentina is limiting the amount of foreign currency which can be taken out of the country (they can’t get the money from ticket sales back home). Already Venezuela is holding onto American Airlines cash (and cash of other airlines). Argentina thinks American should keep selling tickets anyway, and scapegoats American Airlines for an attack on their currency. Because those evil speculators who want their money in exchange for services are the economic problem Argentina faces.
- A lounge that serves drinks in plastic bags.
- Have you ever gone to the airport on the wrong day?
- first class on Spirit Airlines has legroom than some coach seats, even.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!