I do my own visas where needed, and I’ve never used a service. But it can be a pain in the bum and having a professional handle it can save time and hassle that many consider worth the money.
One company offering this service is Allied Passport & Visa and they’re points and miles community members who participate in and even write for blogs at times.
Since I haven’t used the services I haven’t written about them, but they came up with a great offer for readers of the blog that I couldn’t resist passing along.
I like that their website has examples of how to fill out forms. Often the forms aren’t really clear and I worry that I’m answering a question wrong, that I’ll run into problems getting approved or worse.
They’ve offered me to try their services to try for free in the past. That wasn’t something I’m cool with, and I liked the of letting readers try their services for free instead!
So they’re offering blog readers a discount on their services and they’re offering the service for free for China visas.
You’ll save the usual service fee on a visa to China if you get them to do it for you by the edn of next month. You’ll pay only shipping fees and the fee that China itself charges.
Of course, if you’re only going to be staying a short time and depending on the airport you can likely turn up and receive 72 hours on arrival without getting a visa in advance. But if you plan to spend time outside of the most major cities, or you plan to spend more than 3 days, you’ll need a visa. This will cut down on the hassle.
Here’s the offer:
To introduce their services to View from the Wing readers, Allied has agreed to waive their service fees for any tourist visa to China from now until the end of September. You must also hold a USA passport for the free service. Here are the details:
To qualify for Allied Passport’s waived service fee offer, you must:
- Submit documents 10+ business days (standard processing) before your departure.
- Ship your documents using FedEx before September 30th
- Carefully follow the directions on their website and provide comprehensive country requirements.
- Provide payment and mention “View from the Wing” on your Allied Order Form.
- For China, the cost is $140 + return shipping. Click here to apply.
There is no limit to the number of travelers that can participate in this promotion. Combined shipping rates apply to 4 or less passports, and a small fee will be added for groups of 5 or more.
If you’d like to use Allied Passport’s services for any other country you can receive a $5 discount on your order for mentioning View from the Wing.
If you’ve used them, or plan to, I’d love to hear about it. And if you’ve used a visa expediting company before, please share your experiences as well. I haven’t, so reader input would be invaluable.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!