I receive compensation for many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. I do not write about all credit cards that are available — instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
The Citi Thank You Points program — which long ago used to be one of my favorites — breathed some new life into the offering today with the introduction of airline mileage transfer partners.
Earlier today I listed (7) airlines that you can transfer points to:
- Cathay Pacific AsiaMiles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Etihad Guest
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
Those are the seven listed as partner programs.
Is Malaysia a transfer partner or aren’t they? I do not know why the discrepancy.
Reader Daniel asked earlier for a link to a strong credit card offer for earning Thank You points. The best offer I’m currently aware of is for The Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
Editorial note: any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. Comments made in response to this post are not provided or commissioned nor have they been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any bank. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to ensure that questions are answered, either.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!