- Apparently Obama cut in line at Franklin Barbecue. Even Anthony Bourdain waited the three hours in line while taping his show. Owner Aaron Franklin says no one has ever cut in line before. The President could have avoided this political scandal by just attending a frequent flyer event there.
- Marriott introduceds
SPG MomentsFlash Perks (redeem points or cash for experiences) and Local Perks (experiences during hotel stays).
- Catch Me If You Can
- It seems that Mitt Romney flying coach is a thing.
- Up to 5000 Aeroplan reservations for each new Air Canada booking between Canada and the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Study says standing-only airplanes could fit more passengers. Someone spent time on – and someone else presumably funded – that study. It won’t make this any more likely to happen, however. (HT: Alan H.)
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!