Here’s What Folks Are Talking About:
- First look at the just-opened Park Hyatt Vienna. Impressive.
- Several 737s won’t grow up to become airplanes, thanks to a train.
- How Etihad Designed its New Business Class ‘Studio’
- The Washington DC metro’s new silver line starts operating July 26. It’s currently projected to reach Washington Dulles airport in 2018. And these projects don’t often deliver on time. The previous airport bus to the West Falls Church metro ($8) will become a bus to the silver line’s Wiehle-Reston East station ($5). The L’Enfant Plaza/Rosslyn bus to and from Dulles continues to operate.
- Your cell phone out of juice? The TSA may confiscate it. #TheMoreYouKnow #AndroidPhonesSuckBatteryLife #ApplePlot
During the security examination, officers may also ask that owners power up some devices, including cell phones. Powerless devices will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.