News and notes from around the interweb:
- United ends its short-lived ban on flight attendants carrying unopened alcohol in their luggage.
- One (legitimate) criticism of Airbnb.
- Top 5 Sexist Airline TV ads (HT: S.)
- Uber is threatening the value of taxi medallions (which is a good thing).
- US Customs seized a batch of cookies containing 3 pounds of cocaine. Apparently the cocaine had the munchies after consuming a batch of pot brownies.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!