News and notes from around the interweb:
- Dog poop forced a US Airways flight to make an emergency landing
- Yahoo Travel covered blogger Frequent Miler‘s successful quest to earn a million miles in a month.
- Enter my giveaway to win 4 out of 12 American Airlines lounge passes
- Which gift cards can still be loaded onto Bluebird at Walmart? An update on recent changes.
- Please update your bookmarks and e-mail address book for this blog.
- The Starwood Preferred Guest American Express is back via existing member referral with its 30,000 point signup bonus. Apparently the offer will be publicly available in 4 days and I will when it is.
- Starting July 1, all Intercontinental hotel properties worldwide will begin awarding 10 IHG Rewards Club points per dollar spent, like other full service hotels in the chain do (and like Intercontinental properties in the Americas already do).
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!