Citibank offered them up to me to share with readers, highlighting their classy move to reach out to American Express Platinum cardholders. Platinum cards no longer offer American or US Airways lounge access, and Citibank is the sole issuer of cards that offer lounge access with the new American Airlines.
Citibank has the most generous credit card signup offer in the market with a 100,000 mile signup bonus for their Executive Card which bundles lounge access.
It turns out that they sent me a whole bunch of extra club passes, more than I needed to fulfill the last contest, so I’m giving the extras away here on the blog!
I am not being compensated by Citibank for highlighting their 100,000 mile bonus or giving away prizes. And as I shared in the original contest post, I am not keeping any of the prizes for myself — so I need your help to take the extra lounge passes off of my hands.
Here are the prizes:
- Three prizes of (4) American Admirals Club passes each
So here’s how you enter.
- I have several trip report sections on the blog. I have a page of airline reports, of hotel reports, of airline lounges, food, and activities and other quirky things.
- Visit the airline lounge review page
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Answer the question, “what is your favorite airline lounge, of those that have been reviewed on this blog?”
- Enter by Noon on Sunday June 1. That’s 2 days from this writing.
- Enter as many times as you like, but… You can list any and as many of your favorite lounges as you like, but each entry has to be a lounge I have reviewed on the blog. And if you enter more than once you must say why you like the lounge you’re entering with.
- Prize winners will be drawn at random. As in past, I will use random.org for the drawing.
- Fine print. Void where prohibited by law. All of my decisions are final and unappealable, I want to make giveaways as easy as possible and with the fewest headaches possible. Redemption of Admirals Club passes are subject to Admirals Club Terms of Service.
So, what is your favorite airline lounge that’s been reviewed on this blog?