News and notes from around the interweb:
- This review makes flying Singapore Airlines economy sound downright appealing. Hot towels. Nuts. Printed menus. Beef rendang, ice cream, and chicken rice for meal service. Extensive video on demand. And thoughtful flight attendants. Sounds pretty good (not that I’ll mistake it for first class).
- This story made my head hurt on so many levels.
- Hyatt will be bringing us a hotel on Kauai!
- Burning bread crumbs force an American flight to turn around
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!