News and notes from around the interweb:
- Sixt car rental is offering 1000 Lufthansa Miles & More miles for taking their emails. (HT: Greg L.)
- News on the SAS EuroBonus program revamp is out.
- A better way to design airport bathroom stalls?
- Garuda Indonesia is expected to join Skyteam this week (Wednesday), the alliance that includes Delta. This may create some interesting redemption opportunities for Skymiles. Garuda flies to Amsterdam, and several cities in Australia.
There may be additional opportunities to route via Asia to Australia, and possibly to combine with Virgin Australia on a single award ticket (US – Australia – Bali on Virgin Australia, then Indonesia to North Asia and connect on a third carrier to the US on the return). We’ll see how Delta’s pricing engines treat all of this.
- Vienna airport offers clothing rental. Great idea for folks coming from warmer climates. How did I not know this?
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!