Rocketmiles 1000 bonus miles in your choice of program for hotels booked today in the states of New York, Vermont, Virginia, Ohio, or Pennsylvania.
“To commemorate our least remembered Presidents.”
How did they arrive at these states?
- William Taft’s (Ohio) jovial demeanor and affection for baths.
- Millard Fillmore’s (New York) contagious laugh and cloth-making skills.
- Martin Van Buren’s (New York) expertise of English, his second language.
- John Tyler (Virginia) and Chester Arthur (Vermont), for never whining when asked to step into the presidential role unexpectedly.
- Lifelong bachelor James “Old Buck” Buchanan (Pennsylvania), for doing it all without a First Lady.
The bonus is not combinable with other offers. If you’re a first-time Rocketmiles customer you’re best off with 3000 Aeroplan miles or 3000 United miles, but this could be useful for someone that has booked with Rocketmiles before.
Not combinable also means, presumably, that you cannot double dip with a first-time booking bonus for being referred by an existing member, so I do not include a referral link here.
I especially love this from the terms and conditions:
We trust our users do not turn to Rocketmiles in lieu of their personal historian or preferred encyclopedic resource.
And note that you have to use this booking link to take advantage of the offer, hotels eligible for the 1000 bonus miles will appear clearly in search results.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!