News and notes from around the interweb:
- As Delta ramps up in Seattle, going for erstwhile partner Alaska Airlines’ jugular, some speculate that the carrier from Atlanta wants the Eskimo to cry uncle until agreeing to be purchased. The risk of course is that they wind up driving Alaska into the arms of their Dallas-based partner American’s arms. An Alaska Vice President seems to hint in that direction.
- Here’s the status of various offers for Regus business lounges. It seems like only American and Virgin Atlantic elites can still take advantage of free ‘Gold’ memberships with unlimited use of workspace, while other Regus travel partners are being limited to ‘Preferred’ memberships.
- There are some new limitations on Kimpton Hotels’ exceptionally generous elite benefits.
- An inside look at San Francisco’s new terminal which opens to flights next week.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!