News and Notes from Around the Interweb:
- My WTOP radio interview on cell phone use inflight. (Streaming audio) I like doing WTOP because as an all-news station in the local DC market it directly reaches federal policymakers.
- The sun no longer sets on British Airways call centers. It’s easy to forget that until their merger with United, Continental didn’t offer 24 hour call centers for booking international award tickets.
- Fancy cocktails you can make out of what’s in the galley.
- US-Europe roundtrip on United for $343 including all taxes. It’s through a Norwegian travel site, pricing without fuel surcharges, so may not ultimately be honored. Read the caveats, but potentially great deals to be had!
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!