News and notes from around the interweb:
- Two months of free Hulu Plus
- 250 free Virgin Atlantic miles for downloading their shopping toolbar
- Extra person charges for having more than 2 people in a hotel room are quite common in Europe. So I thought it would be useful to share this discussion of how to use points for your family to stay in one room in Europe.
- Starwood’s fall promotion is double points between September 1 and December 15 plus 2500 bonus points for every five nights during that period (up to 10,000 points for 20 nights). Registration, which is not yet open, will be required.
- TSA Union Says Frequent Security Lapses Are “A-Plus”
- The AP‘s David Koenig writes about ‘gate lice’.
- The Starwood American Express 30,000 point offer may be coming back? I’m beginning to see banners for it, but applications still seem to lead to the old/standard offer. Since summer is when it usually arrives, and it was around last August, I’d expect it to be on the horizon.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!