News and notes from around the interweb:
- Where the money goes: How reimbursable business travel expenses break down
- My American Airlines Android App updated. It now lets me view the upgrade list on day of departure, and the problem of boarding passes not showing up sometimes after taking first flight is obviated by the ‘boarding pass’ function. No more need to take screen shots of my boarding passes.
- Amidst US Airways and American agreeing to mollify European regulators by giving up its Philadelphia – London Heathrow flight, it’s worth remembering that American itself used to fly Philadelphia – London, having purchased the right from TWA which it later acquired, and competing against the US Airways-British Airways partnership.. now merging with the former and in a joint business venture with the latter! “Confused? You won’t be, after this week’s episode of…Soap.”
- Make money by staying at the Arizona Biltmore
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!