News and notes from around the interweb:
- 25% off Westin Heavenly Beds at Nordstrom
- US Airways and American will give up slots for Philadelphia-Heathrow service to accommodate European regulators.
- Rumors that US Airways will join oneworld on November 1. If true, that’ll be a quick (though not entirely unexpected) transition post-merger with American.
- Hyatt is opening a property in Phuket, Thailand
- US Airways 100% bonus on purchased miles ends July 31. It’s targeted – you have to enter your name and frequent flyer account number to verify eligibility. But it’s also almost now a way to buy American miles at less than two cents apiece.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!