News and notes from around the interweb
- It appears there is still a 50,000 mile signup offer for the Citibank American Airlines Visa (HT: Million Mile Secrets)
- Women’s breasts can undermine the TSA.
- National Car Rental plans to bring back their outstanding 1-2-Free promotion.
- American Express is offering 55,000 Delta miles and 20,000 elite qualifying miles for spending $5000 on their $150 annual fee Delta Platinum Business Amex. (25,000 miles and 5000 qualifying miles after first purchase, 30,000 miles and 15,000 qualifying miles after $5000 spend within 3 months, apply by July 7.)
- 11 Things We No Longer See on Airplanes
- 13 Things Americans Do That The Rest of the World Finds Bizarre
- Delta isn’t all bad.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!