Free Frequent Flyer Miles points to a whole bunch of iDine/Rewards Network (dining for miles) bonus offers.
- Register and dine 5 times for at least $25 or more at participating restaurants by the end of the year to earn elite status in the United Mileage Plus dining program for next year. That means earning 10 miles per dollar spent next year (instead of 1 without an online profile or 3 with a profile).
- Register for a similar ‘fast track’ to dining elite status in 2007 with the Alaska Airlines program, difference being that qualified dines need to be $20 or more rather than $25.
- The American Airlines dining program is offering elite status for $250 in spending at participating restaurants by the end of the year.
- Set up an online account by the end of the year with the Delta dining for miles program and earn 250 miles.
- The Delta dining for miles program is offering 100 bonus miles for filling out a survey rating the restaurant you earned miles with. Qualified dines happen through the end of the year, and electronic survey(s) need to be returned by January 15.
- Holders of the British Airways Visa can earn 500 miles just by creating a dining profile. Participants in the BA dining for miles program can earn 500 bonus miles just for a single $15+ dine.