One thing about a blog, you really do need to check it every day or at least every couple of days. Sometimes the really great offers last only a few hours, like airfare glitches or incredible mileage offers (10,000 Delta miles for playing a short online game, 100 Delta miles per dollar spent at 1-800-Flowers.com). But sometimes offers are around awhile — but if you don’t check the site frequently they’ll scroll down past the bottom of the page.
Naturally you should come to this website everyday.
But if you don’t, or if you’ve just found it, you’ll want to be aware of some recent offers posted such as free Gold status with Hilton HHonors, 20% off from Independence Air, and $25 free for opening an ING Direct savings account.
There are also some classic posts worth reading, like:
- How to find the best airfare deals
- How to find the best hotel deals
- Best mileage earning credit cards
Finally, there are some key websites everyone interested in travel should know about like
- Scott Carmichael’s fare alert email list
- Andrew Cram’s Mileage Mall Comparison Chart
- Free Frequent Flyer Miles
- Seat Guru
- DeskPort (for tracking your miles
- KVS Availability Tool for the superknowledgeable who understanding fare buckets and booking codes…