News and notes from around the interweb:
- Day passes turned away at the Washington Dulles D concourse United Club
- Hotel resort fees in crosshairs from state attorneys general and a class action lawsuit
- My Husband Won’t Get Out Of Bed When We Travel. How Do I Save My Vacation?
- Next year’s Air France KLM Flying Blue program changes are actually not meant to be understood: “The less you understand, the better you listen”
- Reminder: if your Hyatt status is going to drop next year, match it to MGM M life Rewards so you can match it back next year! Unless Hyatt puts safe guards in place, because this has worked in the past..
- Vintage photos: how air travel has changed through the decades
- JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater grabbed a beer from the galley, popped the aircraft slide, and made a dramatic exit from his aviation career. He has advice for the departing twitter employee who deleted the President’s account for 11 minutes.
- Up to 50,000 American AAdvantage bonus miles for European many residents flying transatlantic. Registration required. (HT: S.)