News and notes from around the interweb:
- Cathay Pacific Winter sale with fares from $574 roundtrip. Sale is up to 50% off coach travel purchased by October 31 with travel by December 9 (which I think actually makes it a ‘fall sale’). Destinations include Beijing, Seoul, Sapporo, Shanghai and Taipei.
- Grab the overhead bin – not another passenger’s seat – when you walk down the aisle of a plane
- Sprint has a free unlimited plan valid for a year for bringing over qualifying phones from another provider — and you can cancel any time.
- Alitalia will give you 4000 miles for joining their frequent flyer program and crediting an Alitalia flight within 90 days. With last year’s devaluation and uncertainty for the airline and its spun off loyalty program I’d probably still credit to another airline’s program.
Copyright: jvdwolf / 123RF Stock Photo
- Ryanair has really created a mess for itself
Copyright: trevorbenbrook / 123RF Stock Photo
- Early Days on the 747: Power, Style and Size
- This former guide dog is now a hotel concierge at the Park Hyatt Melbourne which is otherwise notable for being a Park Hyatt with a club lounge.