News and notes from around the interweb:
- American may be planning to scale back international flying from New York JFK, but they do plan to add JFK – Denver next year..
American A321T and New York JFK in Winter
- Passenger was so drunk police had to come onboard — just to help him off the plane
- Man says he needs groin surgery after rough TSA search
- Puff piece on American Airlines investments in its Charlotte hub
- “The only race US airlines seem interested in winning is the race to the bottom.”
Putting America first shouldn’t entail supporting [Delta, United and American]. It should entail giving Americans the best flying experience money can buy.
- The convenient timing of United’s announcement of new Denver – London service
- Airlines, in a nutshell.