News and notes from around the interweb:
- Now that a former Delta Senior Vice President is their new CEO is Jet Airways going to eliminate first class?
- Disney is ending vacation savings accounts
- Caught red handed: Delta made the misleading claim that SkyMiles was ranked as the best frequent flyer program by US News. It wasn’t. US News ranked Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan as number one. Delta has now whitewashed the claim from its website. Down the memory hole, but at least they’re no longer making the misleading (false) claim.
- Racking up rewards in the sharing economy
- “Air Seoul’s unique safety video features spanking and a passenger who urinates in his seat”