News and notes from around the interweb:
- Melbourne, Australia is getting an American Express lounge later this year along the lines of what they offer in Sydney.
- How autopilot works
- Alaska lounges in Seattle, Portland, and Los Angeles allow access for up to 2 guests when entering with a Priority Pass. It’s not unlimited guests, but it’s also not zero guests either!
- Hyatt 25% discount on dining throughout India
- It’s not exactly news that American’s domestic first class meals are pretty bad. But being confronted with this choice makes me realize just how little thought is going into the selections. I really like garlic, but what’s the point of offering two options both in a garlic sauce…
- These employees have been fired after the way they handled checked baggage was filmed by a passenger.