News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hyatt Will Give You Points If Your Free Night Expires
I hate that the new World of Hyatt Free nights awarded on reaching the 30- and 60-night tiers expire after only 120 days, and that these free nights cannot be upgraded with top tier confirmed suite upgrades and that the nights do not count towards status. I’d gladly take 10,000 points over a category 4 free night with short expiry.
View of the Petronas Towers from the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Norwegian trips up on the way to whole new longer haul market
Copyright william87 / 123RF Stock Photo
- Marriott and China’s Alibaba form joint venture.
- Two more dining venues have been added to Priority Pass in the Portland airport
- The final EVA Air Boeing 747 flight will be August 21
- 15 year old flies Emirates A380 first class.. paying cash, not points (HT: Paul H.)