News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to get a free transit visa and hotel in Doha
- More Blatant Lies from Delta
- Crazy passenger threatens on an American Airlines flight
- It appears that Sabre’s hotel reservation system was breached and customer credit card information stolen
- More people are having sex in airports than actually onboard planes airport lounges are a common spot apparently.
- Is the air inside planes toxic? (HT: Ken A.) In other news, Beijing’s air is pretty bad too, and by the way washing machine injuries are more common than this.
- Singapore Airlines taking on net debt as it refreshes its fleet (HT: Alan H.)
Singapore Airlines Airbus A350