News and notes from around the interweb:
- Interview with the CEO of Trump Hotels. Meanwhile former American Airlines Chairman and CEO Bob Crandall is profoundly distressed by President Trump’s tweets.
- Will Uber create a 21 euro per hour minimum wage for drivers in Paris?
- What use is the brace position in a crash? (HT: Alan H.)
- Good readable profile of Anthony Bourdain
- Some skepticism about the story making the rounds about the Alaska Airlines flight attendant who saved a teen from sex trafficking. The 2011 incident is making the rounds now as a result of a PR campaign, but there’s nothing about what happened to the man after the flight or who he was.
- Watch: Two people claiming to be lawyers fighting over an armrest on a plane to Spain. (HT: Alan H.)