I receive compensation for many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. American Express, Citibank, Chase, Capital One and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta flight attendant tried to kick woman out of first class because of her crying baby
- Long read on the history and development of Emirates
- Netflix, but for Cadillac Escalades
- The UK is going after travel sites who show prices and then — as a result of changing availability — the prices change.
- Alaska Airlines Seattle lounges are getting coverage for winning best attitude and service from Priority Pass. That’s in last month’s awards for best lounges among those in the Priority Pass network. I think the people are great in Seattle of course, but I don’t think they can really win best service since they can’t help you with your reservation due to union contractual issues.