News and notes from around the interweb:
- Asking to have the ‘Destination Marketing Fee’ removed from your hotel bill
- After an inflight injury on American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic sends passenger protective gear
- A Thomas Cook Airlines Captain won a judgment after being fired for refusing to fly despite fatigue.
- Passenger live-tweets 60-year-old woman’s amazement as she flies for the first ever time
- The latest in the Wells Fargo fake checking and credit card account scandal.
- British Airways parent IAG held a ‘startup accelerator pitch day’ and they did a mannequin challenge, which I think means that the mannequin challenge is officially dead.