News and notes from around the interweb:
- The ugliest airline liveries of all time
- The history of airline cooking tech and these airline serve food onboard that rivals restaurants on the ground.
Etihad Salmon Biryani
- Uber seeks to convince the EU that it’s a digital service not a transportation company
- There are several ways to earn miles for investing. In Australia there’s a new one that lets you earn 1 mile per AU$4 you put into IPOs.
- This guy sued Wells Fargo over their cross selling. No arbitration demand, they settled for $1500. (HT: losingtrader)
- American flight 1693 from Dallas to Las Vegas lost an engine last night and diverted to Albuquerque. It happens, I was on an American flight last month that lost an engine in an apparent bird strike.
— Jason Skewes (@jasonskewes) November 28, 2016