News and notes from around the interweb:
- Samsung Pay: Make Three Payments Using A Chase Card, Receive $15 Bonus
- TSA proposes requiring ID to fly They want to take away the option for extra screening for those who live in states where drivers licenses don’t mean federal REAL ID requirements.
Playmobil Airport Security Playset
- Amtrak passengers are injured 58 times as often as those on French railroads
- Scott Mayerowitz on airports with the high ground transportation surcharges.
- Canadian carrier WestJet will start serving McDonalds coffee. The reason isn’t because of how good it is. Now if only they served good fries onboard…
- LAX will build a midfield satellite concourse for its Tom Bradley International Terminal