News and notes from around the interweb:
- Expedia Employee Cancels Reservation After Bad Review. And tells them to go F- themselves. This is bad customer service from Expedia even considering Expedia’s bad customer service and their bad customer service (and for hotels too).
Expedia Dancers Don’t Provide Customer Service. Flickr: Juggernautco
- A Look Inside the Aeromexico 787 Dreamliner definitely exceeds my expectations.
- Starting October 30 British Airways will close checkin for long haul flights an hour prior to departure up from 45 minutes.
- Did missing flight MH370 suffer a brief but catastrophic windshield fire that combined with a leaking emergency crew oxygen system and caused it to fly unpressurised to its yet to be found crash site in the south Indian Ocean?
- 500 free La Quinta Returns points
- US airlines will soon have to start matching price across the Atlantic with European discounters
- DHS continues to threaten states that resist the REAL-ID Act