News and notes from around the interweb:
- If you want a business class saver award to Europe from American AAdvantage, try Manchester
- The CEO of British Airways and Iberia parent IAG sees more industry consolidation coming
- Real world case of how Delta’s new ‘extra legroom seats are an upgrade’ cost a Diamond elite a first class upgrade
- IHG Rewards Club is offering discounts on cash and points bookings for their co-brand cardholders for reservations made by September 18 for travel through November 30.
- It’s all the other uses of the data we don’t think about.
The man said he was hired by the airport to keep track of the precise location of every car in the lot, explaining that the data is most often used by the airport when passengers returning from a trip forget where they parked their vehicles.
- F16 pilot tracking United 93 on 9/11 was on a kamikaze mission (HT: Hans M.)
Copyright: radoslawmaciejewski / 123RF Stock Photo
- A plane and a van collided at Hong Kong’s airport (HT: One Mile at a Time)