News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to see when you opened new credit card accounts
- The last Howard Johnson’s
- Expedia will get member’s only loyalty rates for Red Lion. This is driving signups in Red Lion’s loyalty program. A key reason in addition to commissions that hotel chains want customers to book direct is so they can capture contact information for future marketing, something the online travel agencies won’t necessarily pass through.
Expedia Dancers Want to Sign You Up for Red Lion Hello Rewards. Flickr: Juggernautco
- Trio forced off easyJet flight over false claims they support ISIS
- Etihad’s investment in Air Serbia meets EU rules
- Is flying an ultra-cheap airline worth it?
- Read into this what you will, from an Australian tv host. (As it happens this is not the first time I’ve been linked to the horsemen of the apocalypse.)