News and notes from around the interweb:
- DC-area frequent flyer meetup August 24. More here.
- An Air Canada passenger was pricked by a needle in her seat back pocket. She wanted to get the needle tested for disease but airline crew confiscated it.
- TSA employee arrested for taking video up a woman’s skirt at the Seattle airport. The usual ‘few bad apples who in no way..’ applies.
- 500 Hyatt points per Avis rental
- NavCanada is reducing rates again. Take that, Delta!
- New York JFK takeoffs disrupted by turtle nesting ritual
- Old Athens airport to be reborn as coastal resort