News and notes from around the interweb:
- If you wanted to go on the Star Alliance MegaDO that was on sale briefly in May, but missed out, there are tickets available via SPG Moments.
- Forget outraging the modesty of a flight attendant, a Hawaiian Airlines passenger actually bit one.
- United is introducing a new hot towel scent. “Landing” has “notes of orange peel, bergamot, fir balsam and hints of black pepper, black tea, and eucalyptus” (It turns out they announced this smell for jet bridges and club lounges last year). Perhaps we’ll soon be invited to try ‘Landing’ at fragrance counters in major department stores!
- 13,200 Avios for an Economist subscription
- Delta’s pilots are turning up the strike rhetoric as they push for a new contract
- TripAdvisor CEO goes guns blazing to defend the review site against criticisms
- You can never get too much Pudding Guy.