News and notes from around the interweb:
- British Airways is offering a very cool business class plus lodging redemption with no fuel surcharges (and co-brand credit card companion tickets are eligible too).
- The origins of ‘going to the beach’
- Every airport hotel shuttle should have a link to show where it is on a map so you aren’t left wondering if you just missed it and it’ll be 30 minutes, or it’ll show up momentarily.
- In April a passenger on Indian domestic flight was arrested for ‘outraging the modesty’ of a flight attendant he wouldn’t stop recording. A mere two weeks ago a passenger molested a flight attendant while taking a selfie. Now days ago a passenger on a Jet Airways domestic flight was arrested for molesting a flight attendant as well — this time when she refused to take a selfie.
Once again, a passenger finds himself charged with “outraging the modesty of women.” The behavior is despicable… but I do not think this is the reason why.
- A hotel that’s located in both Switzerland and France
- A flight from London to Riga, Latvia made an emergency landing in Poland to offload a drunk passenger. Tell me again why airlines serve alcohol?