News and notes from around the interweb:
- How often do planes get washed?
- The Priority Pass-accessible Sky Hub lounge in Seoul now has do it yourself Bi Bim Bap!
- Iran’s airlines were buying Boeing and Airbus planes even before sanctions were lifted
- There will be stilt walkers dressed as Uncle Sam today and on Monday at Washington Dulles and National airports. Years ago when I was an intern in DC it was still legal to have alcohol on the National Mall. I went downtown on the 4th, and helping out some friends I dressed up as Uncle Sam to hand out their branded frisbees. Several women wanted to kiss me, and everyone gave me free beer and food. No stilts required.
- Say what? Chemtrail activists want Marriott hotels to remove wall art. (HT: Paul H.) And I thought I had peculiar concerns about hotel rooms.
It’s bad enough that the reptilian power elite routinely release mind-numbing chemicals into the atmosphere in order to pacify Earth’s domesticated primates. Now they’re adding insult to injury by installing pro-chemtrail propaganda disguised as art on Mariott hotel room walls.
- Hilton will open a Conrad Hotel in Washington DC at CityCenter in 2019
- I’ll definitely plan to see Sully, the movie about US Airways fight 1549 “Miracle on the Hudson” — not least of which because it stars Tom Hanks as Captain Sullenberger and Aaron Eckhart is in it. (Spoiler: Everyone lives, and US Airways gives them Chairmans Preferred elite status for one year.)