I’m running out the door to speak at a conference in 15 minutes and working off of excruciatingly slow hotel internet. But I wanted to quickly call attention to a fare that Dan’s Deals is highlighting:
- New York, Atlanta, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Toronto, or Washington DC – Tel Aviv roundtrip on British Airways “for about $2,000 round-trip in business class”
- “Sale fares are also available from other cities.”
- Travel in June, July, and August and Saturday stay required
As usual, the sale is stackable with the $400 AARP premium cabin discount and with the 10% Chase discount.
Here are the two discounts:
- You have to be an AARP member and log into your account, this discount is why I pay my $12.50 to be an Associate (‘under 50’) member. Go through the AARP portal, then book your tickets, the premium cabin sale pricing will come up with the appropriate AARP discount embedded.
- Eligible Chase credit card holders can use promo code CARDOFFERU from the co-brand Visa to take 10% off.
With both discounts Dan shows a price of $1429.81, but it’s a great deal even without the Chase 10% off.
This fare stacks with the 25,000 mile transatlantic bonus that American AAdvantage is offering for travel through July 31 (if you credit the flights to American).