I receive compensation for many links on this blog. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. American Express, Citibank, Chase, Capital One and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same).
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Ebates is offering 15% cash back this week on at least 250 online merchants including up to 15% off at Travelocity and IHG hotels. There’s also a stackable 15% off $350 hotel coupon for Travelocity.
- Overview of the history of airline mistake fares in the US and Canada and how they are currently regulated
- Tiara loving plane biter pleads guilty, avoids jail
- How to get a 50,000 signup bonus offer for the Hawaiian Airlines co-brand MasterCard
- “At least 14 Australian airline and airport employees operating in ‘safety sensitive’ roles came to work affected by alcohol and drugs in 2015” including a pilot fired for groping a female employee’s breast while high. He claimed to he should not have been fired for this incident.
- Atlanta airport pushing forward with new on-grounds Intercontinental hotel. (HT: Ryan)
- Woman dies after United Chicago – San Francisco flight makes emergency landing in Billings, Montanta (HT: Leigh R.)