News and notes from around the interweb:
- United will now let you have gifts delivered to passengers on international departing flights via duty free. (HT: Cranky Flier) I really like this.
- An Easyjet flight from Malta to Manchester diverted to Milan when a passenger and the first officer fell ill. My first reaction was don’t eat the fish! but “the illnesses of the passenger and first officer appear to be unrelated.”
- Air India upgrade statistics
- Boston has a new Priority Pass-accessible lounge in terminal C
- London City airport now has a lounge. It’s pay-in for £180 per person, but includes tarmac transfer.
- Three passengers and two flight attendants were injured in turbulence on an Allegiant flight on Thursday