News and notes from around the interweb:
- SecretFlying explains fuel dump basics and is apparently even launching a tool to take the work out of finding them. Here I ‘explainer’ the mystery behind fuel dumps that save money on airfare. And you can even use the technique to save on award ticket taxes.
- How To Get More FastPass Opportunities At Disney World
- The Boeing 747-8 got four new orders added to its book last week. Currently Air China, Korean Air, and Lufthansa operate the aircraft.
- Qantas will now let elite members take family leave so they don’t lose their status while on hiatus from work and caring for new children in the family.
- I received a basic Share Forever offer from IHG Rewards Club: a total of 71,400 points and a free night, just like last year. I am not a frequent IHG guest. Be sure to Register for the promotion even if you’re not sure you’ll have any stays with them.