Starting tomorrow, IHG and Coca-Cola are back with their ‘Share Forever’ promotion.
- Limited to members in the Americas
- Registration required (which will open tomorrow at shareforever.ihg.com)
We don’t know the details of the promotion yet, though it will presumably be similar to last year’s.
- Earn 500 bonus points after one night during the promotio period (last year’s was May 1 through September 7)
- Earn more bonus points, and free nights, based on a targeted set of additional nights
- Gift rewards to friends and family
Last year you had various thresholds of a certain number of stays to get points for yourself and to gift to someone else. These are targeted offers, so the specific points and stays required will vary.
Note that while the idea is that you can earn points yourself and share points with others, you can share points with yourself instead of someone else.
Last year’s promotion offered between 68,500 and 115,500 bonus points plus a maximum 58,500 bonus points to share or keep.
Here’s a sample of a customized offer last year, though the specifics varied by member: